Are you planning a weekend holiday or getaway? Is it to be overseas? If this is your very first time, you are bound to be both nervous and excited. Here are our experts tips and suggestions for hotels near terminal 21 shopping mall on how to make the most of your weekend holiday overseas.
- Have a plan – when you want to go, where you want to go, what you want to do there, what you’d like to see there…it all needs to be planned out. Even if you don’t have a definitely plan, you should at the very leas have a pretty clear picture about what to expect from you trip. Not only will this help you book flights for when it’s cheaper; but it will also help you only pack the necessary and appropriate clothing.
- Make sure you don’t have to travel hours for your accommodations – if there’s one major mistakes most people do when booking hotels or hostels online, it is that they don’t check the distance from the nearest airport or train station. If you’re going to be spending hours travelling to and from the airport, without a doubt you will be losing valuable time; time in which you can see or experience something new to carry home a new memory. So check the time and the distance of your accommodations before you pay and advance for it.
- Have your “work” or any other meetings at the earliest possible appointment – if your weekend trip due to a meeting? Or do you have plans of meeting someone once you get there? Regardless, make sure that this meeting happens at the earliest possible appointment. This will help you keep the rest of your weekend stress free. Make sure not to plan center point hotel Sukhumvit anything definite, like a city tour, too close to the appointment as it may unexpectedly run a little longer than you think.
- Make your agenda for both day and night – some cities and countries like Dubai and South Korea have very eventful nights. The nightlife is not something you should miss, so make plans for both the day and the night. Remember not to over crowd your agenda as you need to soak in the memories rather than rush past it. No picture or video will stay with you as much that which your eyes saw and your heart felt. So be it that it’s a beach or a skyscraper, take your time to enjoy it…
- Rest up well before you arrive at your holiday destination – if you truly, truly want to make the most of your weekend holiday, then you need to prepare for it before hand. Rest up at hotels near Ploenchit BTS well before you leave for it so you are not feeling tired and lifeless when you arrive there. Do everything possible to get a good rest during your flight; even if it means carrying your own eye mask and travel pillow. And if the time difference worries you, try sleeping according to your destination’s time, so that your body feels more in tune once you arrive.
- Travel light – do try not to over pack. There’s truly nothing worse than having to lug around a heavy luggage; especially if you won’t even use half those things at your destination…